Misadventure Misadventure

No photo realistic skeletons

Metroid; Beginings Metroid; Beginings

Utterly unplayable and nonsensical. Just play an actual Metroid game.

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

I don't know what to say.

You seem to be a bit better at making puzzles, but the logic is so obtuse...
You really should have had someone else read the script and critique it or something.

The programming is fine and such, but the puzzles and writing are the problem.

Also, "Whitey"? Really?

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

I... Wow

I must say, thats a very large amount of dream logic. How did she get locked in the car? Why would she take a lightbulb? WTF is up with that fishing rod?

Not too bad of a game, but improve the puzzles.

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Has potential

I guess it's not that bad of a game. But it does have some weird logic (Burning a finger?) and the animation could be better. It does have a weird end as well. But overall, it was pretty fun.

Rail of War Rail of War

Fun

I've always loved trains. This game is fairly solid, maybe not worth a purchase unless the full version has significantly more content.

StarCraft FA 5 StarCraft FA 5

Pretty good

Although unfaithful (kinda) to Starcraft lore, it was enjoyable and really good, as far as defense games go.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario Combat Deluxe

Oh boy

A Mario parody
Really? although the gameplay is okay, you had to ruin anything it had going for it by making a it a video game parody. And a Mario parody at that!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Meh

Although well made and fairly fun, the only really new thing in this was the level editor. I feel that this would have been better of without the Mario sprites, as they seem to be incredibly overused. Overall, fairly solid, but not creative enough.

Winter Rider Winter Rider